Last Thursday, I as among the millions who went to see Breaking Dawn: Part 1, and must say that the most captivating scene in the entire movie was seeing Bella’s GORGEOUS Carolina Herrera wedding dress walking down the aisle. Three words that embrace what this gown was all about are: elegant, intricate and sexy.
The internet has failed to supply me with pictures of the Breaking Dawn wedding dress (I knew I should have stolen a shot at the theatre!), so I’ll do my best to describe it:
- Draping fabric of some kind (heavier than satin)
- Very fitted, long-sleeve, floor-length gown, sheath silhouette
- High(er) neckline which caps slightly at the shoulders
- Bone bodice front, with linear stitching throughout– no other embellishments
- VERY low-cut back, with lace overlay and accent buttons at the mid-line (FAVE PART)
- Chapel-length train